Render Plus Productivity Tools for Google SketchUp .
A set of Productivity Enhancement tools for SketchUp, includes:
- RPS 3D PDF - interactive, 3D, adobe documents directly from your SketchUp model.
- RpImageFilters - a free add-on for Google SketchUp to modify brightness, contrast, sharpness and other filters for SketchUp images.
- RpWallMaker Free - a free add-on for Google SketchUp to create wide walls (3D walls with thickness), edit them and cut holes in them..
- RpTreeMaker Free - a free add-on for Google SketchUp to create custom Tree Components.
- SpaceDesign - Component attributes and reporting
- NprTools - Soft shadows and other non-photorealistic effects
- RpTools - additional productivity tools for SketchUp.
- ProjectSketch - Office furniture layout and reports.
- IRender nXt - fully integrated, powerful - yet easy to use - Photorealistic renderer for SketchUp.
- nXtRender - less powerful, but easier to use renderer for SketchUp.
Render Plus Systems creates add-ons and Plugins for Google SketchUp, including Rendering Products and Productivity Tools.
If you are a designer and not a rendering geek, IRender nXt is for you. nXt provides exceptional image quality with easy setup and quick results.
If you are looking for a lower cost, easier to use product - with fewer features, but which can still produce high quality renderings - check out ArielVision
ArielVision is a Google SketchUp plugin that creates photorealistic renderings of your models, from right inside SketchUp. It’s made for designers who want to create beautifully rendered images without the hassle of complex settings.
Ariel Vision has the power of an advanced rendering engine, but with a refined interface that focuses on just the essentials. It’s everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Now producing great renderings can be even easier than creating the SketchUp model in the first place.
RPS 3D PDF
RpTools and NprTools
If you are considering more than one Render Plus product, we suggest you purchase the Combo Pack.
- at a special price.
Image Filters are used to brighten, darken, add contrast to, or sharpen up your SketchUp image, (or apply other filters
ProjectSketch is free and includes a generic furniture library with hundreds of 3D contract furniture components. (A multi-manufacturer data subscription that includes CAD data from dozens of major manufacturers is also available.)