SpaceDesign Number Formatting
SpaceDesign Number Formatting - more information on formatting
- Text - value is treated as text.
- Numeric - value is numeric - no units conversions are performed. You may specify the number of decimal places desired.
- Database - value is edited and displayed in the current SketchUp units and format.
- Currency - value is edited and displayed based on your Windows international settings.
Database values are edited and displayed in the current SketchUp units and format.
The values are stored internally as inches, so you can change units and/or your clients can use your components with other units settings.
Currency Formatting is determined by the Windows Region and Language Settings.
- Calculations - setting attribute values based on size of components, or other attributes.
- Area - report on the area of a face in a component.
- Number Formatting - Database and Currency formatting
- List Attributes - creating a list of sub-attributes
- Filtering - filtering which attributes to include in report.
- Auto Generate Attributes - define and edit attributes in an excel spread sheet.