IRender Plus now contains automatic support for RPC (Rich Photorealistic Content)
RPC is the image-based rendering technology of choice for many of the leading animation, CAD, real-time simulation, and 3D modeling software packages on the market today. Native and plug-in RPC support now exists in Google SketchUp® and Autodesk Revit® using IRender nXt .
Sample objects included with IRender
Rotate objects to view from different directions
- Wow your Clients!
- Impress them with high quality images. Set your project apart from the rest!
- RPC files cut the polygon count! RPC file format means faster render times and smaller file size.
- Mass Edit and Mass Populate
- Place Hundreds of RPCs within a scene - perfect for parking lots, filling stadiums and arenas, or a tree-filled scene!
- Ease of Use
- RPC enables you to improve your workflow.
- Content and Tools for Every Project
- Wide selection of libraries featuring People, Trees, Objects and Cars!
- Load RPC from the IRender Plus Toolbar (
If the ArchVision Content Manager is not installed, see ArchVision Content Manager below.)
- Select a .RPC file and click Ok.
- Render the drawing with IRender Plus.
ArchVision Content Manager
If you click the RPC icon ( ) in IRender nXt toolbar and if the RPC content manager is not loaded yet, this dialog will appear.
You can also jump directly to the ArchVision Content Manager download here: ArchVision Content Manager
- See: Installing RPC - ArchVision Content Manager to install the ArchVision Content manager before use.
The image quality is determined by the resolution of the images stored in the RPC object. The images look best when rendered at about the same size that was used when the original RPC object was created.
IRender Plus includes a few sample RPC files. For additional sample files go to [ArchVision - RPC Samples].
These sample RPC files can be used with
, to you additional RPC elements you must upgrade to IRender Plus