IRender Tutorial - Using RPC Content
This Tutorial on Using RPC Content will lead you through the installation and use of RPC (Rich Photorealistic Content).
A few sample RPCs are included as part of IRender nXt. Additional RPCs are available from ArchVision.
Step 1 - Install the ArchVision Content Manager
- If the ArchVision Content Manager is not installed, you will be guided to install it when you select RPC from the IRender Plus Toolbar ( )
- See: Installing RPC - ArchVision Content Manager to install the ArchVision Content manager before using RPCs.
Step 2 - Select and place a RPC
- Load RPC from the IRender Plus Toolbar ( )
- Select an RPC object from the ArchVision Content Manager
- Set parameters, such as color, and place a component in the SketchUp drawing to represent the RPC object.
Step 3 - Render the RPC content
- Render the drawing with IRender Plus.