Thanks for downloading IRender nXt.
is an easy to learn, yet powerful plugin for creating photorealistic renderings from right inside Google SketchUp. If you can draw it in SketchUp, you can render it with IRender nXt.
|Downloading & installing.
If you have any problems downloading
or installing your IRender trial software,
we’re here to help. Contact us at
The IRender nXt trial is a fully functional
version with no watermarks or limitations.
You may use it free for 30 days. Purchase
a full license at any time.
- Start with the videos on the right.
- Then move on to
Purchase at any time.
No need to wait until your trial is over, you can purchase an IRender nXt full user license at anytime. Multi-seat and network licenses are also available. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Problems - Contact Us - Don't Give Up
If you are trying IRender nXt for the first time, and have problems, Don't Give Up.
- Between the combinations of SketchUp versions, Windows versions, and machine types, sometimes somethings goes wrong. It anything is not working, don't give up. Let us know.
- If you have problems with downloads or installation, contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have other problems, or questions on how to use IRender nXt, place them on our Forum.
- Download Problems - If the download doesn't start, try again. Sometimes our download service gets messed up, If is still doesn't start email us and we will send you a direct link to try.
- Installation - During installation, you need to select the proper version of SketchUp. If you have problems contact us right away.
- SketchUp Toolbar - If the application does not appear on the SketchUp tool bar - look under plugins. If there is an entry called IRender Load', click it.
- Other Problems - - Contact Us - Don't Give Up.
IRender nXt Features
See All Videos