RpTreeMaker Free - New Version
Here is what is in the New Version of RpTreeMaker Free .
Next Version (not released yet)
KD18 - April 18, 2011
- New Version contains a library of premade trees. See: Load from Library
- Images for Flowers and Fruit. See: Foliage and Flowers
- Show leaves in OpenGL display mode.
Jan 9, 2009
- Added ability to set the camera height as a percentage of the tree height.
- Added shadow masks so trees cast realistic shadows in SketchUp
- Used faces so trees render more easily in Podium
- Added clipmask for easier rendering with VRay
- (Of course the trees render easily, and better, with IRender )
Dec 12, 2008
- Fixed a problem where SketchUp was using machine resources while waiting for the Tree Maker.
- Added ability to rotate the tree
- Added a higher resolution
- Added the ability to re-render after changing the resolution or rotation, before saving the image.
- Fixed problem with not processing bent and angled trees
- Clips the roots at the ground - right now we make an image which includes roots below the ground. That is useful sometimes, but much too confusing.
- Creates the image (and component) so that the center of the bottom of the trunk is at the center of the image (and component)