The Client section of the RpReports PROJECT_settings.csv file defines the icons on the client toolbar.
The available toolbars icons are:
- About - loads a dialog with information about your application
- Select - loads the Component Selection wizard.
- Attributes - load the change attribute dialog. (This is also available by right clicking on a component.)
- Report - loads the RpReports Dialog .
- Move - loads the Move Wizard .
- Copy - loads the Copy Wizard .
- Rotate - loads the Rotate Wizard .
- Rotate-Z - loads the Rotate-Z Wizard .
- Level1 - sets the attribute/report level. (Up to 6 levels. Level2, ...)
Icons for each toolbar are stored in the "Images" folder of your project.
There are two icons for each tool xxx24.png and xxx16.png (e.g. Select24.png)
[Client],,defines the icons and commands which appear on the client toolbar #TOOLBARS TO LOAD,,the icons for the toolbar are in the project folder/icons #TOOLBAR ICONS,,There are two icons for each tool xxx24.png and xxx16.png (e.g. Select24.png) toolbar,About, toolbar,Select, toolbar,Attributes, toolbar,Watcher, toolbar,Report, toolbar,Move, toolbar,Copy, toolbar,Rotate-Z, toolbar,Stretch, toolbar,Level1, toolbar,Level2, toolbar,Level3,
Project_settings.csv file sections
See each section for data definitions and a sample.
- [Project] - Project Name
- [Levels] - Description of attribute and report levels
- [Client] - Items to include on Client toolbar
- [Globals] - Settings which are always set.
- [GlobalDefaults] - Settings which are only set the first time the Client project is loaded, but which can be overridden by the client.
- Sample _settings.csv file