Rotate Wizard for
- Select Component or geometry to Rotate
- Click the Rotate icon on the RpTools toolbar
- Use the Rotate By settings in the lower half of the menu select or enter desired rotation.
- Select an arrow for the axis to Rotate about.
(Solid Blue rotates clockwise around the blue axis.)
Ready to rotate selected item
After rotation of item
- Enter an angle to rotate by. The radio buttons will prefill some common angles. If you set a small angle such as 15 or 30 degrees, then you can click the arrow several times to get a larger rotation.
- Click an arrow to rotate around an axis. To spin an item placed on the floow, use the positive or negative Z arrows.
- Use Component Axes - If the selection is a single component, this option will rotate the selection about its original axes, rather then the model axes.