This is a dialog of the basic settings for rendering.
- Lighting Presets - Select the one which best matches your model.
- High Dynamic, Exterior (with Sun), or HDRi Sky are great for Exterior Scenes
- Interior with sun, or Interior no sun should be used for Interior Scenes.
- Render Image Size - We suggest you use Medium for test renderings of your model.
- Stop Rendering After - Use 10 or 20 for your first rendering. Click "No Limit" to render multiple passes until you stop the rendering.
- Rendering Quality - Use Quick Draft when examining lighting or the overall scene. Quick Draft is 4 times faster but lower quality.
- Defaults - restores the default settings for all rendering options.
- Start Rendering - start the actual rendering.