- which attributes are defined for the project
- which attributes are visible on the edit dialogs
- which attributes can be entered, or overridden on the edit dialogs
- which attributes appear on the report
- default values for attributes for specific components.
- report templates which define logos, fonts, layout, etc. for reports
- report levels - to create different reports by including various subsets of the attributes.
- library of components to appear in the component selection wizard
- project options - such as name, settings, etc.
The customized project is the used by the End-user Client