NXtRender Material Editor
The nXtRender Material Editor has a check box to turn Automatic Bump Maps on and off.
One of the things which make ArielVision easy to use is that a single, simple Wizard is used to place ArielVision material and texture settings directly on the SketchUp Materials. Once you set these values they are saved in your SketchUp model and automatically used for all renderings.
Textures, colors and transparency settings are automatically read from the SketchUp model. Additional settings are added to the material in SketchUp to create more realistic renderings
This Dialog is loaded by right clicking on any surface containing the material and setting the amount of reflection. The reflection is automatically applied to all other surfaces which use the same material.
- Reflections - percentage reflection for mirrors, metals, or reflective surfaces.
- Self glow - for signs, monitors or other items which ned additional brightness.
- Self Glow brightens up a material as if it had additional lighting on it.
- See: Self Glow
- Illumination - treats this material as a light source. Set a value from 0 to 200 in watts.
- Transparency - shows and sets the transparency - matching the SketchUp Opacity setting.
- Index of Refraction (IOR) - sets special properties for glass and other transparent materials.
- Use Auto Bump - check to turn on Auto Bump for materials with texture images.
- See: Auto Bump
- Use Blurry Reflection - turns on blur for reflective surfaces. Otherwise reflection is sharp - as for a mirror.
- See: Blurry Reflection