Light Settings for IRender nXt
Sets the balance between Ambient light and light from lamps and light fixtures,
After changing this value, you must perform a full render - not just a refresh rendering.
See: Ambient Light
- Show Light Bulbs
- Process light bulbs on invisible layers
- Use Indirect Lighting and Bounces - See: Indirect Light
- Artificial Lighting - Turn this off to not use the illumination of lamps in the model.
- Use camera lights when rendering
- The camera_light component will be aligned to the camera while rendering, and then hidden again after the rendering is complete.
- See: Camera Light
- Sets the number of channels to use and default channels for groups of lights. See: Lighting Channels
Set Lighting Channels
- Sets the names of the lighting channels.