IRender nXt Create PDF
Create PDF is a feature in IRender nXt to create an interactive 3D PDF Presentation using your model and your Rendered Image.
Both the 3D Model and the Rendered Image are displayed on the first page of the PDF file, with a set of buttons for the user to choose between the two.
|IRender nXt 3D PDF|
How to use it
- Download the latest version of IRender nXt.
(This feature was added on Mar 13, 2011).
- Render your model, and use the Save Image icon on the toolbar to load the Save Image Wizard.
- Select Create PDF from the bottom of the Wizard.
- Enter the PDF settings on the next dialog.
After you click Create PDF this wizard will appear:
You can use this Wizard to add titles, notes, a logo, a page background, and to position the image and 3D Model on the PDF page.
See: Page Layout for explanations on how to set and use the format options.
There are several options for the format of your PDF file:
- You can create a Image/3D-PDF which fills the page area for embedding into an HTML File.
- You can create a PDF with titles, captions, and other text with your image in the middle.
- You can place your Image/3D-PDF on top of a background image.
- You can combine text, the background image and your Rendered-Image/3D-PDF.
All of these options work the same as the RPS 3D PDF product.
for explanations on how to set and use the format options.
Overview and Sample
View Sample Online: 3D PDF Sample