Create Plant is used to create a SketchUp component to represent an AccuRender plant. When the model is rendered the plant is automatically rendered as a fractal plant, providing much greater detail than that available in the SketchUp model.
Create Plant is a wizard in IRender nXt
Create Plant Components
- Select the Create Plant icon form the IRender nXt toolbar:
- Select a plant from the AccuRender libraries.
Make any changes to Plant
Generate Plant Image and Place Plant
Image resolution - quality of the image in SketchUp - this does not effect the quality of the rendering.
Shadow mask Resolution -the shadow mask will create shadows in SketchUp - this does not effect the quality of the rendering.
Start or Remake Click this button to remake the image with the new settings
Save Tree Image - save the tree and place it in SketchUp.
Settings on SetUp dialog
- Random Rotation - randomly rotates plants.
- Random Height - randomly scales plants.
- See: Random Plant Settings
- Season - sets the default season for all plants. (Only applies to AR3 plants, not new nXt plants)
- Tree Rotation - lets you rotate the tree in the image.
- (Useful for angled, or non-symmetrical trees)
- Camera Height - lets you raise or lower the camera for different effects.
- Background mode - this does not effect the final image when saved to SketchUp.
- HDRi sky mode and be useful to see how the sky effects the lighting.
- Illumination factor - alter if tree is too light or too dark.
- HDRi sky rotation - will effect how the HDRi sky illuminates the tree.
- Use Defaults - reset to default settings
- Create alpha clipmask for VRay - an alpha mask is created for VRay users.