Color Render Mode
The settings are:
- Normal - use normal rendering mode.
- Clay - no textures, all colors are white
- Gray - No Texture - no textures, all color are grey
- Color - No Texture - no textures, normal but use material colors.
- Note: Color can also be removed by setting Saturation to 0 on the Tone Operator dialog box.
Clay Rendering is used to show the details of your model without adding colors or textures.
It lets you highlight the quality of your model with:
- Simple, monochrome surfaces - which do not distract from the model.
- Subtle lighting effects - which bring out the detail in the model
- All with a single button click in IRender nXt
You will also get Clay Rendering mode if you render from SketchUp in Hidden Line Face Mode.
You will also get this mode if you render from SketchUp in Shaded Face Mode.