Camera Light Tab
Creates a single component called "camera_light" which is automatically aligned to the current view camera when rendering.
- Number of Bulbs - 1 to 4
- Bulb offset - distance from the camera to the bulbs - horizontal and vertical
- Bulb diameter - large bulbs create softer shadows
- Beam Angle - This angle defines how wide the main, bright beam of light will be.
- Field Angle - This angle defines a cone of softer light outside the main beam.
- (Use 0 for the default of 180 degrees, unless you want a really tight light)
- Make invisible when rendering - use this if you are having problems seeing the lights in reflections.
- (They are usually not visible in the scene unless you have made them too big)
- Use camera lights when rendering
- The camera_light component will be aligned to the camera while rendering, and then hidden again after the rendering is complete.
- Intensity - this value will be divided by the number of bulbs to determine the intensity of each bulb
- Component placement mode' - this is ignored. A single instance is placed at the axis to you can see the component.
- The component is hidden after you render the first time.