About AccuRender nXt for Revit
AccuRender nXt for Revit - has now been released.
High Quality, Photo Realistic renderings from Revit with a new integrated rendering Engine.
This is the fastest, best low-cost renderer for Revit.
We have now moved AccuRender nXt for Revit from Beta test mode to Production mode. AccuRender nXt for Revit is producing good renderings now, and have fixed most of the bugs which our Beta Testers have reported. We feel that the product is ready for release to the general public, and have released it for production.
We appreciate the work the testers have put into helping us define a product which is useful for the Revit community. We recognize that there will continue to be bug fixes, improvements to the base engine, and to the interface, and that is why we are offering the production version to our testers for less than 1/2 of the final price. (See Purchase)
To download the latest version of AccuRender nXt for Revit, IRender nXt for SketchUp, or other Render Plus products, visit: Downloads Page
- You can now change Render Settings and Edit materials from the Render dialog, without having to export or reload the geometry.
- The dialog for setting the Sun position was restored.
- Sun and Sky Settings may now be changed without reloading the geometry into the rendering window, just stop and restart the renderer from the rendering dialog.
- Glow added for materials
- Background images and colors added.
- New Setup Option interface.
- Fixed locations for RPC objects and Trees embedded in Families
- Improved the RPC interface.
- Reduced the delay loading the Map Material and Plant dialogs.
- Added support for the new fractal AccuRender nXt trees.
- Fixed height and width for procedural tile materials
- We now use the Color, Transparency and Reflection from the Revit rendering material for materials not mapped to AccuRender nXt materials.
- Daylight Portal property added to Materials
- Orthographic and Perspective views.
- Revit lights. (They are all treated as point lights in this version. Spot lights and area lights will be added in a later version)
- Sun and Sky settings. (You have to manually set the nXt sun position to match the Revit Sun position. We hope to fix this in a later version.)
- Transparent and colored materials. (The settings are read directly fromt he Revit material.)
- Reflective and Textured materials. (You need to create a nXt material with the desired textures. We hope to read this directly from Revit in a future version.)